Our goal at Globalvia is to identify and prevent the potential impact of our activity, to mitigate any we cannot completely avoid, and whenever possible to restore the ecosystems connected to our infrastructures by promoting biodiversity and defragmentation of the territory.
We promote continuous improvement
- Best practices in plant life management, avoiding the use of phytosanitary products and pesticides.
- Landscape restoration and tree planting projects.
- Native species rescue activities.
- Maintenance of wildlife crossing points and access control.
- Installation of reflectors.
- “All-Ireland Pollinator Plan”