WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files which are stored on the computer of a user browsing on the Internet and which, in particular, contain a number enabling the user’s computer to be unequivocally identified, even if that computer changes to a different location or IP address.
Cookies are installed while browsing on the Internet, either by the websites visited by users or by third parties with which the website is related, enabling the website to detect their activity at the site itself or at others with which it is related, including, for example, the location from which users access the site, their connection time, the type of device they use to access it (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser they use, their most visited pages, the number of clicks they make, and data on the users’ Internet behaviour.
The website can be accessed without cookies needing to be enabled, although if they are disabled this may prevent it from working properly.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEB
On this website cookies are used to facilitate browsing, for security reasons, and to make the services offered to users more effective and better customised.
Users who browse the website may find cookies inserted directly by the Site Owner or cookies inserted by other parties, as specified in the following sections.
NECESSARY COOKIES INSERTED BY THE SITE OWNER
The Owner uses necessary cookies which serve to help users browse the website correctly, as well as to ensure that its content is loaded effectively. These cookies are also session cookies, meaning that they are of a temporary nature and that they expire and are automatically deleted when users close their browser.
- Social network cookies: the Owner uses YouTube cookies in order to improve the user experience when videos or uploaded content is played on the website.
Also, the Owner provides the user with links for sharing website content on the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and whatsapp. These third parties may install cookies that are beyond our control.
- Cookies for monitoring website usage: the Site Owner uses Google Analytics cookies to collect statistical data on user activity on the website so as to be able to improve the services provided to users.
These cookies make it possible to analyse user traffic by generating an anonymous user ID which is used to measure how many times a user visits the site. It also records when the user first and most recently visited the site, when a session finished and the origin of the user.
- Cookies for advertising purposes: Adconion, Google Adsense and Dobleclick insert cookies to show site users advertising content tailored to them, based on the users’ previous interactions, visits to the advertiser’s website, IP origin, etc. Thus the advertising displayed on the website is published and administered more efficiently using the data collected by means of cookies.
The cookies used on the website will be kept for the following periods:
|www.globalvia.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||1st Party||1 Year|
|www.globalvia.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1st Party||1 Year|
|www.globalvia.com||viewed_cookie_policy||1st Party||1 Year|
|www.globalvia.com||CookieLawInfoConsent||1st Party||1 Year|
|www.globalvia.com||_ga||1st Party||2 Years|
|www.globalvia.com||_gid||1st Party||1 Day|
|www.globalvia.com||_gat_gtag_UA_[ID]||1st Party||1 Minute|
|www.google.com||_GRECAPTCHA||1st Party||6 Months|
|www.youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||1st Party||6 Months|
Users may allow, deactivate or eliminate the cookies installed on their device at any time, through the content and privacy configuration options available in the browser they are using. These procedures are subject to updates or modification by the browser developers, so we cannot always guarantee that they fully comply with the latest version available.
Also, the user can activate:
- Private browsing, through which their browser stops saving their browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information on the pages visited, or
- The do-not-track function, whereby the browser asks websites that are visited not to track browsing habits, for example, to show you advertisements of interest to you on the sites you visit.
We inform you that setting your browser to reject cookies will not prevent you from browsing the website, although the quality and speed of the service may decrease.